Bosphorus Lunch Cruise
With a 2.5-hour Istanbul Bosphorus boat tour with lunch, you can experience the history of the Bosphorus with a local guide and have the chance to lunch on the boat.
Istanbul Lunch Cruise is a half-day afternoon cruise, you will have the opportunity to see the most important historical places from the Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman empires on the Asian and European sides of Bosphorus, accompanied by a live guide. Also along the way stop for a visit to the fishing village of Anadolu Kavagi and discover the old fortress remnants on a hill with breath-taking views of the Bosphorus and the Black Sea.
Finally, we guarantee many likes on Instagram to you. Joking apart, you will have many chances to take amazing photos of Istanbul while you sailing on the Bosphorus Europe and Asi shores.
- 2.5 hours Bosphorus Boat Cruise
- A delicious lunch on the boat
- Watching wonderful castles, bridges, mosques, mansions
- Experience the history of the Bosphorus from a local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services from central Istanbul or hotel.
- 2.5 hours Bosphorus Lunch Cruise on the afternoon
- Hotel Pick-Up / Hotel Drop-off
- Lunch on the Boat
- Local Guide
- Luxury Custom Boats
- Personal expenses
- Please note that pickup and drop-off is only available for hotels on the European side of the city center (Sultanahmet, Kabatas, Taksim, Şişhane, Karaköy, Sirkeci, Yenikapı, Laleli, Pera, Şişli, Nişantaşı, Aksaray, Eninönü, Cemberlitaş, Beyazıt, Harbiye, Beyoğlu)
- Please note that pickup time is approximate and depends on your hotel's location. It may be half an hour later than the stated starting time
- 5-7 yrs %50 discount / 0-4 yrs Free